GP 204 More Q&A Crazy with Cheyenne
Gerald and his co-host Cheyenne Cockrell debate questions and concerns from aspiring authors and self-publishers:
- What’s the difference between a situation and a story?
- How can I promote myself with video on social media without spending a lot of money?
- What makes a good author interview and should I pay for the privilege?
- What would you say about the advice that novels and movies shouldn’t send messages?
- What’s the difference between news-style and cinema-style video?
- What’s involved in getting photo permissions for my book cover or blog?
… and much more!
This episode aired on Hella Radio, KNNN-FM 87.7 Redding, Calif. on Sunday, January 22, 2017 at Noon Pacific.
Source: GetPublished! Radio Podcasts