GP 215 – Writers' Groups and Coaches
Special guests writing coach Toni Lopopolo and editor/publicist Flo Selfman join host Gerald Everett Jones and his co-hosts Cheyenne Cockrell and Thomas Page discuss:
- How can a writer find her voice?
- How do approaches differ for fiction and nonfiction?
- How can an author engage readers?
- What’s the biggest mistake authors make?
- Is a writers’ group a substitute for a coach?
- And more!
And, as ever, there’s lots of advice on how to get published, including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.
This episode aired on Hella Radio, KNNN-FM 87.7 Redding, Calif.
Source: GetPublished! Radio Podcasts